I love Thanksgiving. I love the time with family and friends, the food, and all the festivities. Hosting Thanksgiving can be a lot of work though. So when I am hosting, I try to keep the decor minimal, but impactful. Here are some of my favorite examples of easy and stylish Thanksgiving table settings.
1. Black, Gray & Green all over From Style Me Pretty – Black and gray become an a festive and sophisticated color scheme when paired with lots of greenery.
2. Feathers & Walnuts from Cupcakes and Cashmere – Feathers and walnuts give this table setting a nod to traditional Thanksgivings while being updated with a fun metallic place card.
3. Oranges and Rosemary from Yummy Mummy Kitchen – This simplicity of white plates and white napkins is elevated to festive table with the help from winter greens and seasonal fruit.
4. Lavender and Ticking Napkins from Finding Home Farms – Give a French flair to your Thanksgiving table with lavender buds and ticking napkins.
5. Eucalyptus and Gilded Napkin Holders from Almost Makes Perfect – I love this dark and sophisticated table setting. It is simple but impactful.
5. Gray & Floral from Driven by Decor – This gray and neutral color scheme is brightened by the use of these floral sprigs at each setting.
6. White with Herb Sprig from Style Me Pretty – Keep things simple with a white on white color scheme and give the table a little life with simple herb sprigs.
7. White & Wheat from Town and Country Living – Traditional fall peaks through with a bit of wheat at each table setting makes this table simple and festive.
8. Cranberry & Pheasant Feathers from Decorology – This traditional Thanksgiving color is paired with loose feathers for an elegant table.
9. White Pumpkins from Home Stories A to Z – A simple but adorable addition to a Thanksgiving table is individual white pumpkins. Write on them or add a tag to turn them into place cards!
10. Rosemary Wreath From Spoon Fork Bacon – This easy and elegant DIY table setting could transition seamlessly from Thanksgiving to the winter holidays.