For this Day of the Dead fiesta inspiration, I wanted to keep things traditional with bright warm flowers and fun sugar skull accents.
1. Mix bright flowers in pinks, reds, yellows and oranges like this example below from designlovefest.
2. Sugar Skull Accents – Nothing says Day of the Dead like sugar skulls. The more, the merrier!
3. Flower Crowns – A quintessential accessory for any Dia de los Muertos celebration. Have flower crowns for your guests to get them in a festive mood. Or have a station set up for your guests to make themselves one!
4. Signature Deadly Cocktail – Raise every spirit with a signature cocktail for toasting to the dead! Our La bebida de los Muertos is perfect for the occasion!
5. Festive Bar Glasses – Every drink will feel festive in these fun glasses.
6. Tequila Taster – Break out the tequila for a fun tasting station for all of your guests!
7. Flower Arch – Flower garland and streamers have never looked more chic. This arch was featured in our inspiration for Cinco de Mayo and would be perfect to use again for Day of the Dead.
8. Picado Chandelier – Another accessory to reuse from Cinco de Mayo.
¡I hope these ideas give you some deadly inspiration!