6. Steak Kebabs – another sure way to please everyone – steak and veggies – can’t get easier or better than this!
7. Grilled Watermelon & Feta Salad with Basil – who says you can’t grill a salad? Grilling watermelon caramelizes the sugars and adds complexity of flavor. Mix with feta and basil for a unique twist on this classic summer fruit.
8. BLT Pasta Salad – I’m not sure any summer BBQ is complete without a pasta salad. This recipe is a twist on the classic by adding – what else? – BACON.
9. Stuffed Summer Strawberries – these red, white & blue sweets pair perfectly with the patriotic theme. Take the flavor up a notch and use mascarpone for the filling.
10. Tabletop Smores– Too hot out for a bonfire? Terra cotta pots lined with foil hold coals so everyone can make their smores tableside.
Hope this menu has provided some inspiration for your Independence Day party!